The 2013 Idea Pitch has come to a close. Don’t worry, it’ll be back next year!
Do you have a new product or business idea? Want to win some cash? The GVSU Idea Pitch Competition provides you 90 seconds to pitch your idea to a panel of West Michigan judges for a chance to win startup capital. Take your idea to the next level, make business connections, and win cash in 90 seconds! No props; no powerpoints; just ideas. Are you ready to compete?
Registration is free to all undergraduate and graduate GVSU students of all majors.
What Exactly is an Idea Pitch?
An “Idea Pitch” or “Elevator Pitch” is a frequently used term which we interpret as “tell me about your idea in the time it takes to ride up an elevator,” i.e. 90 seconds. Presenting yourself effectively is an essential tool in the world of business, and a well-planned idea pitch can open doors in your future.
More information will be posted to this webpage as it becomes available.
2012 IPC Winners
Jason Sissing, Pop-Top
Jacob Hall, Capable Solutions
Tran Pham, Cultural Program
2011 IPC Winners
- Miles Smith, Break Away Coupling
- Sam Rasmussen, Designer Vents
2010 IPC Winners
- Frank Leonard, Keg Regulator
2009 IPC Winners
- Michael Henke & Michael McCarthy,
- Ashley Van Roekel, Community Biking System
- Molly Gagnon, Spider Fighter
2008 IPC Winners
- Katie Racey, Formal Freedom, LLC
- Ben Demuro, The Tall Bike
- Chris Young & John Levandowski,
At Your Service Valet
2007 IPC Winners
- Joel Soelberg, Clean Scrapper
- Matt Senko, Tattoo Software
- Joe Pohlen, DormTshirts.com
2006 IPC Winners
- Allison Morrow
- Geoff Patterson
- Thomas Sanders, Jr.
2005 IPC Winners
- Joe Pohlen
- Erik Winquist